A people, process, technology consulting firm escalates their business by switching to movingDneedle’s lead generation program
Decline in leads provokes the company to change their lead generation process
The marketing and sales team used different online marketing channels to engage with prospects, including pay per click, SEO, SCM by approaching different associated vendors where the average cost spent was ‘X’ and the ROI yield was ‘X/6’. This led to the decrease of sales and increase of expenditure, which made it hard for the marketing and sales team to align on which marketing channels and agencies they should pursue. Having executed their approach towards lead gen strategy which did not yield the expected results, they decided that email marketing is the one such platform which is cost effective. Consequently, the customer was looking for a b2b lead generation partner to generate sales leads through email marketing which made them align with movingDneedle.
movingDneedle helps the customer to increase ROI by 3X using Personalized Email Marketing Campaigns
- Health Care Organization (HCM) Campaigns focused on
- Organization with revenue between USD 10 MN – 250 MN
- Organization with revenue between USD 251 MN – 500 MN
- Targeting profiles Director of patient services
- Dialysis Campaign
- Campaigns to target Operations Profile – COO/VP/EVP/AVP/Sr. Dir.
- Campaigns to target Administration Profile – CAO/VP/EVP/AVP/Sr. Dir.
- Campaigns to target Human Resource/Staffing Profile – CMO/CHRO/CNO/VP/EVP/AVP/Sr. Dir.
- Hospitals Campaign
- Hospitals with number of beds between 50 – 200
- Hospitals with number of beds between 200 – 300
- Hospitals with number of beds between 300 – 500
- Hospitals with number of beds between 500 and above
- New Mexico
Campaign Management and Optimization
- All the campaigns were on an average of 8 months.
- movingDneedle was able to pump in 85 leads into the customer sales pipeline from all the campaigns.
- Sales champ at the customer were able to meet with the decision makers in operations, technology, staffing areas with a context for discussion and also exploring potential avenues how the customer can help its clients in workforce optimization.
- The customer was not only able to close Deals with movingDneedle leaDs but they also consulted their clients in the specific domain.
- Forecasting the number of leads for the coming months based on the analytical reports sent by movingDneedle was made easy.
- The customer did not need to spend any extra buck on branding as the Personalized Email marketing served the purpose.