An industry pioneer in data storage and virtualization builds a healthy sales pipeline for its sales professionals using movingDneedle campaign strategy in the USA & UK market
Step 1. Market study and Lead Qualification Parameter
- movingDneedle conducted a detailed market study understanding the ecosystem for the customer in the mentioned markets.
- movingDneedle discussed the lead qualification parameter with the customer to understand the business requirements in detail.
- A document that summarizes the understanding of the offering was prepared by the Project Head at movingDneedle.
- This document became the primary reference material for campaign design, funnel building, database creation and campaign mail drafts.
Step 2. Campaign Design and Management
- The business understanding document was used to design campaigns, build the list and design campaign drafts.
- movingDneedle designed and drafted three major campaigns for the customer.
- Generic Campaign – Focussed on all the industries
- Technology Campaign – Targeting the Heads of Tech/Operations/IT. Under Technology Campaign three sub-campaigns were run for revenue categorized firm.
- Firms with revenue between USD 10 MN – 250 MN
- Firms with revenue between USD 251 MN – 500 MN
- Firms with revenue between USD 501 MN – 1 BN
- Firms with revenue between USD 1 BN and above
- Storage & Data Protection Campaign – Targeting the Heads of Storage/Infrastructure/Architecture
movingDneedle launched the campaign when 100 logos as per the LQP was mapped and mined with at least 4 relevant decision makers in each logo.
Step 3. Campaign Cycle: Optimization and Measurement
- Each campaign was run for a minimum period of 5 months.
- There were modifications made in each campaign as per the timely update from the customer.
- The campaigns were scaled up and scaled down during the progress of the engagement.
- Campaign messages talked about the solutions that the target decision makers were interested to hear.
- The campaigns are ongoing for the customer yielding qualified leads every month on month.
- Over a period of 9 months of the campaign cycle, the customer consumed 90 qualified leads – 45 meetings from CTO/CIO/COO, 25 – 30 meetings from SVP & VP – IT /Tech and 10-15 meetings from Sr. Dir/Dir. – IT/Tech/Ops.
- The customer has opened more industry verticals seeing success across the existing verticals.
- The customer was able to meet with the decision makers in operations, technology, storage and data protection areas with a context for discussion.
- The context was not only related to the customer solutions but in fact, it was also about what kind of engagement and delivery model the prospects are looking for and they would want to engage with the customer.
- A healthy sales pipeline during the campaign cycle was developed.
- Forecasting the number of leads for the coming months based on the analytical reports sent by movingDneedle was made easy.
- The customer did not need to spend any extra buck on branding as the Personalized Email marketing served the purpose.