Lead Qualification Services
Strategic Sales and Marketing has become one of the most influential lead generation in the industry, helping many organizations to create more sales leads, improve the qualification of their business leads and increase the conversion rates throughout the sales process.
Lead Generation helps the organizations to:
- Increase sales and revenue: Better the lead generation to better the sales
- Reduce cost per sale: Better lead generation and more focused efforts to qualify business leads results in more efficient appointment setting and more productive conversations with prospects.
- Takeaway one thing from “to do” list: By outsourcing lead generation, eliminate a challenging management process, to get experience in b2b lead generation and appointment setting, and to get timely results.
The success of any b2b lead generation program is determined by the Qualification Parameters only. Many marketing departments are allocating more budget to lead generation tactics. The biggest challenge for lead generation is, even though the marketing executives report that lead quality is one of the top priorities for lead generation, it is also one of the biggest challenges facing marketers today.
In recent study by IDG (International Development Groups), 61% of the markets reported that generating high Quality leads was problematic for the organization. But the most effective lead generation tactics as per IDG B2B lead generation marketing survey, company websites, conferences, tradeshows, and email marketing are the most effective lead generation tactics being used along with Direct mailing.
Pay for Performance/ Pay Per Lead:
To acquire new customers, Pay Per Lead (PPL Lead Generation) can take an advantage or more generally Pay for Performance, service paid in relation to the result obtained.
Payment for the service can be of three types or a mix of these.
- Pay Per Visit (Cost for Access)
- Pay Per Lead (Cost Per Contact)
- Pay Per Sale (Cost of sale)
The design and management stages of the campaign Pay Per Performance are:
- Definition of the objectives of the campaign: We define the target audience and the objectives to be achieved, goals can be simple like; increase in the visits, increase in the contacts (leads), increase in the sales, etc.
- Definition of performance value: It is defined as the cost to be incurred by the actions covered by leads
- Business Analysis: It will be able to know the market, company, competitors or services in the current market
- Planning of strategy and Campaign
- Drafting reports
Benefits of Pay for Performance:
- PFP allows paying only for the qualified sales lead
- Fits into existing sales process
- Develops conversation with people